- Personal Information. When we use the phrase "Personal Information," we mean information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information.
- You can review and/or change certain of your Personal Information by accessing your account, if you have one. You may also review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your account by detailing your request using the "New Support Ticket" form here on this support site (but if some or all of your Personal Information is deleted, then your account may become deactivated). Use this same procedure to request that we close your Account.
- Information shared with third parties. If we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures, including charitable organizations.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are from the European Economic Area, you have the right under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right of data portability, the right of restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the European Economic Area, you may have similar rights under your local laws. To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your account with us, please make your request using the "New Support Ticket" form at help.pledgeling.com (Pledgeling Technologies) or help.pledgeling.org (Pledgeling Foundation), or write us at: Pledgeling, Attn: Data Controller, 3rd Floor, 1638 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291.
- Right to restriction of processing and right to object to processing. Whether you live in the European Union and you wish to exercise your right to restriction of processing or your right to object to processing or do not live in the European Union but you believe you have a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to processing under your local laws, please make your request using the "New Support Ticket" form at help.pledgeling.com (Pledgeling Technologies) or help.pledgeling.org (Pledgeling Foundation), or write us at: Pledgeling, Attn: Data Controller, 3rd Floor, 1638 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291.